Thursday, February 20, 2014

February Top 10 Favorites

From left to right
  1. Sparesource Stippling Brush / I haven't invested in "great quality" seriously overpriced brushes because I've been able to find some great brushes in the drug store like this one that I' am definitely satisfied with. I love using this brush for my blush because it doesn't move my foundation around.

  2. Real Techniques Buffing Brush / This brush is amazing at applying any liquid foundation. It is also inexpensive and easily accessible. I bought it at Wal-Mart guys. Hands down my favorite brush ever. In life. Done. Over.

  3. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H / A more recent purchase. A sales lady at Sephora recomended this foundation to me and on a whim (she was really nice) I bought it. It's the first foundation Bear has ever complimented me on. He's always said, "nice you look good," but he's never directly complemented me on certain makeup product on my face. He actually went "that foundation is nice on you." Can't take rare complements like that lightly.

  4. L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner / I've cried and this thing stayed put. I've tired a gel eyeliner from MAC and from Sephora. I still use this one.

  5. Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush in Brazen Bronze / What can I say? I was walking through the Bay and she placed the most beautiful bronzey rosey heavenly color on my cheeks and I was sold. I've had this one for a while and still haven't hit pan. (How i justify the splurge).

  6. Tarte Maracuja Miracle Foundation / I've been alternating between this one and the Lancome. This one is definitely more dewy but it doesn't last as long as the Lancome. I've gotten a lot of complements when I wear this one (including one from bear) so what's not to love?

  7. Revlon Color Stay Liquid Liner / This eyeliner dries matte (unlike many liquid liners) which pretty much sold me on it. It also doesn't flake and end up irritating my super sensitive eyes. Though when it starts to dry up it does take a bit of building to get it to be the intensity I like.

  8. Lancome Effacernes Waterproof Long-lasting Under-eye Concealer / Does not crease. Stays put. Covers even my blemishes. Sold.

  9. Beauty Blender.  I use this the most often. It applies liquid foundation like a dream but I hate cleaning it, not because it's difficult but because I' am extremely lazy (Which is why I alternate with the buffing brush).  If you haven't invested in a beauty blender you are seriously missing out on life.

  10. Loreal 821 Neutrals Quad - My matte does my eyebrows and my eyeshadow look of the day perfection palette is what they should name it. I do use it more for my brows because I don't usually wear eyeshadow day to day.


Let me just say that taking photos of your stuff isn't as easy as it looks. In one picture you could see the shadow of my camera and I was even caught snapping it in the mirror. Now you understand the reasoning behind the photo filter (which isn't doing an amazing job of hiding my noob-ness).



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo


Back to Top