Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hand Me Down Duster

When we did a clean up of the garage, I found a box of old clothes either from one of my aunts or my mom. I found this duster dress thing and I instantly fell in love. One because it's the perfect size  for me (being short a lot of maxi stuff never fits me) and two because of the floral print and style.

It was a dress but I unbuttoned it so I could wear it more as a duster. I paired with a plain black v-neck t and some navy blue high waited pants I found at a thrift store.  To modernize the look a bit I wore some gladiator wedges I found at an Aldo sale about two years ago.

Duster/Dress: Hand me down | Pants: Thrifted | Top: Anne Klein | Shoes: Aldo 

Also guys. I opened up an account with Lookbook.nu and would be over the moon if you'd check out my page :)



 
Follow me : Bloglovin' | Instagram | Lookbook.nu | Twitter | This Blog 

6 comments:

  1. You look so chic!! Love the ensemble. :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea to wear a long dress as a duster/long cardi! looks fab!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look so pretty Mariah! I'll def check out your LB when I'm online :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the duster girl. Its always interesting how we find new things during clean ups.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look Maria! I love your high waist pants, so elegant and chic
    www.wallaceyolicia.com

    ReplyDelete

xoxo


Back to Top