Thursday, May 1, 2014

It's Cold and Camo

A super windy cold and gloomy day in Toronto. Hello Canada umm it's supposed to be spring now. Unfortunately for me I packed away all my winter coats and jackets, so I had no choice but to layer it on.





Jacket: Bluenotes | Hoodie: Nike | Shirt: I have no idea | Pants: Levi's | Shoes: Marshalls

It was really hard to take pictures. The wind with my hair just wasn't having it and I was freezing! lolz. It didn't help that my pants had these holes in them (purposely made by moi). They were these old jeans from Levi's that were faded so I thought I might as well practice my hole cutting/distressing on them. I wore a shirt I borrowed from my aunts closet and I have no idea where she bought it (I returned it before she'd notice - har har hehe)

Anyways--I hope that this weekend brings some sun in good ol' Canada, and where ever you are you're experiencing better weather then I am.

Toodles :)


Follow me : Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | This Blog 



4 comments:

xoxo


Back to Top